Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Serendipity's Embrace Episode 6 affair in a car late at night - troubles start of their relationship





Yoon Ji-on revealed his feelings for Kim So-hyun in 'Is It a Coincidence?'.

Episode 6 of the tvN Monday-Tuesday drama 'Is It a Coincidence?' that aired on the 6th showed Kang Hu-young (played by Chae Jong-hyeop) and Lee Hong-joo (Kim So-hyun) starting a relationship. On




this day, Lee Hong-joo revealed her true feelings by saying, "There's no such thing as intimacy," and approached Kang Hu-young and kissed her. Kang Hu-young also kissed Lee Hong-joo and firmly stated, "There's no such thing as intimacy."Lee Hong-joo said, "Who says I'm intimacy? To be honest, I feel a bit bad because I think we're suddenly becoming like this. It hasn't been that long since you and I met again, and we weren't really close. I think I need some time to adjust," and Kang Hu-young said, "Okay."

After that, Kang Hu-young and Lee Hong-joo started dating. During the date, Lee Hong-joo wondered, "Can I ask you something? What do you like about me so much?" and Kang Hu-young burst into laughter, saying, "Sorry. That's an unexpected question."

https://www.highratecpm.com/tbk3jy996?key=631e6068508123d9f6f652c5a9051bd5


https://www.highratecpm.com/tbk3jy996?key=631e6068508123d9f6f652c5a9051bd5


Lee Hong-joo asked, "Why can't you think of it? This is such an obvious question. You keep laughing. Were you always this funny?" and Kang Hu-young confessed, "I don't know. I didn't know then, and I still don't know now."Lee Hong-joo confessed, "How can someone so smart not know something so easy? What good brains are you using?" and felt disappointed inside. Kang Hu-

young said, "When you call me Kang Hu-young, my body starts to hurt so much. I jumped so much that I thought I would burst out of my mouth. I don't know when it started. I just waited for you to call my name. That's when I realized. 'Ah, I like her. I still like you.' I really don't know why I like you or what you like about me. You didn't even give me time to adjust."Lee Hong-joo also visited Bang Jun-ho's (Yoon Ji-on) house to have a meeting. Bang Jun-ho left memorabilia all over the house and couldn't hide his lingering feelings for Lee Hong-joo. However, Lee Hong-joo declared, "I'm going to leave this drama." Bang Jun-ho



complained of difficulty breathing, and Lee Hong-joo worried, saying, "Writer, are you okay? What's wrong, oppa? Are you sick somewhere?" Bang Jun-ho clung to her, saying, "If you're sick. If I went because I was sick, would you accept me back?In addition, Baek Do-sun (Kim Jung-nan) came to Korea after Kang Hu-young suddenly submitted his resignation. Baek Do-sun said, "Mom, don't go back alone."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Partner Episodio 9 - ¿No puedo quedar embarazada?" Desvergonzado → Arrodíllate ante Jang Na-ra y discúlpate.

  El drama de la vida: cuando los secretos salen a la luz ¿Por qué seguimos viéndolo? ¿Por qué nos enganchamos tanto con el drama, ya sea en...