Monday, August 5, 2024

Serendipity's Embrace (2024) Episode 5 ends up kissing him first.



SOURCE:- YOUTUBE VIDEO

https://www.highratecpm.com/tbk3jy996?key=631e6068508123d9f6f652c5a9051bd5





Serendipity's Embrace (2024) Episode 5 ends up kissing him first.




Was it a coincidence?' Kim So-hyun kissed Chae Jong-hyeop.



In episode 5 of the tvN Monday-Tuesday drama 'Is It a Coincidence?', which aired on the 5th, Lee Hong-joo (Kim So-hyun) was shown pushing away Kang Hu-young (Chae Jong-hyeop).

That day, Kang Hu-young said to Lee Hong-joo, “Lee Hong-joo, get well soon. Your feet and your heart,” and kissed her. At that moment, her cell phone rang, and Lee Hong-joo got angry and said, “Are you crazy?” When Kang Hu-young said, “You could have avoided it,” Lee Hong-joo said, “I did it because I was surprised. Don’t joke around anymore.” However, Kang Hu-young confessed, “I was never joking. I liked you 10 years ago, and I still like you. It took me too long to say that.” Lee Hong-joo drew the line, saying, “I’m telling you clearly, I didn’t like you and I don’t like you. I won’t do that in the future.” Lee Hong-joo said they were friends, but Kang Hu-young said, “How can we be friends after kissing? Didn’t you say you’re conservative?” and told her to reconsider whether they were really friends.




Meanwhile, Baek Wook (Choi Dae Chul) met Bae Hye Sook (Yoon Jung Hee) and said, “Is it because I can’t forget you because you were my first love?” but Bae Hye Sook laughed as if it was funny, saying, “That’s your story.” Bae Hye Sook ignored her, saying, “You were cute when you were young, but now you’re pathetic.” Baek Wook took out his anger on Kang Hu Young for no reason. Baek Wook got angry and said, “Are you going to quit the company? There’s no guarantee that things will work out with Lee Hong Joo. What’s a first love that you’re betting everything on your first love?”

Later, Kwon Sang-pil (Lee Won-jung) came to see Lee Hong-joo and asked her to go out with him, Baek Wook, and Kim Hye-ji (Park Da-som). Lee Hong-joo said, “I’m not in the mood to go out and play, and I feel awkward around her,” but they ended up going together. When Lee Hong-joo was left alone with Kang Hu-young at a rest stop, she said, “I’ll pretend yesterday never happened,” but Kang Hu-young said, “Did I kiss you? Or did I say I like you?” and refused. Kang Hu-young said, “I’m having more fun now. You care about me.” Kang Hu-young then asked Lee Hong-joo, who was in the passenger seat, to eat walnut cookies under the pretense of driving. However, Lee Hong-joo did not give in easily.



Kim Hye-ji confessed to Lee Hong-joo that she had never dated Son Kyung-taek (Hwang Sung-bin). Kim Hye-ji said, “We were never dating from the beginning. I lied to you so you wouldn’t push Kang Hu-young away because of me. That’s how much I feel about Kang Hu-young.” Kim Hye-ji also said that she was dumped by Son Kyung-taek. Kim Hye-ji had previously confessed to Son Kyung-taek (Hwang Sung-bin), “Would you like to meet me? You’re interested in me, right?” but Son Kyung-taek was shocked and said, “I’ve never had such feelings.”

The next day, Hong-joo Lee, who had a dream about Hu-young Kang leaving, said to Hu-young Kang, “Don’t go. I don’t want you to go to America.” When Hu-young Kang said he wouldn’t go, Hong-joo Lee said, “There’s no such thing as being soft,” and kissed Hu-young Kang.


Meanwhile, Bang Jun-ho (Yoon Ji-on) got drunk and made a scene with Lee Hong-joo. The next day, Bang Jun-ho contacted Lee Hong-joo to apologize, but Lee Hong-joo ignored him. Joo Min-woo, who saw Bang Jun-ho drunk, told Bae Hye-sook that the two of them shouldn't be together and asked her to change the PD. However, Bae Hye-sook said, "Our PD is a pro," and instructed Lee Hong-joo to come to Bang Jun-ho's studio starting next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Partner Episodio 9 - ¿No puedo quedar embarazada?" Desvergonzado → Arrodíllate ante Jang Na-ra y discúlpate.

  El drama de la vida: cuando los secretos salen a la luz ¿Por qué seguimos viéndolo? ¿Por qué nos enganchamos tanto con el drama, ya sea en...